These feeling happy and positive quotes will help in redirecting your energy after some difficulties. When I am going through tough times, I usually read these quotes to uplift my spirit and push me to move forward. There’s deep and experiential-based meanings among these quotes and most of the time, it is relatable to everyday struggles in life.
Positive thinking not only redirects our own energy it can influences other people around us; especially those going through tough situations. May these positive thinking quotes give you inspiration through difficult times, encourage you to move forward, and give you hope in these dark times.
Positive Thinking Quotes
- “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results.” Willie Nelson
- “The most important thing is to try and inspire people so that they can be great in whatever they want to do.” Kobe Bryant
- “A strong, positive self-image is the best possible preparation for success.” Joyce Brothers
- “Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.” Matt Cameron
- “Few things in the world are more powerful than a positive push. A smile. A world of optimism and hope. A 'you can do it' when things are tough.” Richard M. DeVos
- “Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation.” Michael Jordan
- “Your smile will give you a positive countenance that will make people feel comfortable around you.” Les Brown
- “If you're not making mistakes, then you're not doing anything. I'm positive that a doer makes mistakes.” John Wooden
- “It's a wonderful thing to be optimistic. It keeps you healthy and it keeps you resilient.” Daniel Kahneman
- “Work hard, stay positive, and get up early. It's the best part of the day.” George Allen, Sr.
- “No matter what you're going through, there's a light at the end of the tunnel and it may seem hard to get to it but you can do it and just keep working towards it and you'll find the positive side of things.” Demi Lovato
- “Work hard for what you want because it won't come to you without a fight. You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to. If somebody puts you down or criticizes you, just keep on believing in yourself and turn it into something positive.” Leah LaBelle
- “Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.” Zig Ziglar
- “Delete the negative; accentuate the positive!” Donna Karan
- “You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind.” Joyce Meyer
- “When you wake up every day, you have two choices. You can either be positive or negative; an optimist or a pessimist. I choose to be an optimist. It's all a matter of perspective.” Harvey Mackay
- “If you have a positive attitude and constantly strive to give your best effort, eventually you will overcome your immediate problems and find you are ready for greater challenges.” Pat Riley
- “Positive feelings come from being honest about yourself and accepting your personality, and physical characteristics, warts and all; and, from belonging to a family that accepts you without question.” Willard Scott
- “I think a lot of times we don't pay enough attention to people with a positive attitude because we assume they are naive or stupid or unschooled.” Amy Adams
- “Positive anything is better than negative nothing.” Elbert Hubbard
- “In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision.” Dalai Lama
- “People deal too much with the negative, with what is wrong. Why not try and see positive things, to just touch those things and make them bloom?” Thich Nhat Hanh
- “Say and do something positive that will help the situation; it doesn't take any brains to complain.” Robert A. Cook
- “I'm looking forward to influencing others in a positive way. My message is you can do anything if you just put your mind to it.” Justin Bieber
- “A positive attitude is something everyone can work on, and everyone can learn how to employ it.” Joan Lunden
- “When you are enthusiastic about what you do, you feel this positive energy. It's very simple. Paulo Coelho
- “I surround myself with positive, productive people of good will and decency.” Ted Nugent
- “You are the sum total of everything you've ever seen, heard, eaten, smelled, been told, forgot - it's all there. Everything influences each of us, and because of that I try to make sure that my experiences are positive.” Maya Angelou
- “I like to encourage people to realize that any action is a good action if it's proactive and there is positive intent behind it.” Michael J. Fox
- “I do believe we're all connected. I do believe in positive energy. I do believe in the power of prayer. I do believe in putting good out into the world. And I believe in taking care of each other.” Harvey Fierstein
- “I believe in Karma. If the good is sown, the good is collected. When positive things are made, that returns well.” Yannick Noah
- “You're going to go through tough times - that's life. But I say, 'Nothing happens to you, it happens for you.' See the positive in negative events.” Joel Osteen
- “So long as you've got your friends about you, and a good positive attitude, you don't really have to care what everyone else thinks.” Gail Porter
- “It takes but one positive thought when given a chance to survive and thrive to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts.” Robert H. Schuller
- “The best thing to do when you find yourself in a hurting or vulnerable place is to surround yourself with the strongest, finest, most positive people you know.” Kristin Armstrong
- “I was determined to share my positive approach and not let diabetes stand in the way of enjoying my life.” Paula Deen
- “POSITIVE: The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.” Winston Churchill
- “Keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts become your words. Keep your words positive because your words become your behavior. Keep your behavior positive because your behavior becomes your habits. Keep your habits positive because your habits become your values. Keep your values positive because your values become your destiny.” Mahatma Gandhi
- “Anything that’s not positive, I don’t have the energy to focus on it. Anything that’s not going in the right direction, I don’t have the time or the energy.” DMX
- “To be happy is to think positively, confidently and optimistically.” Dr T.P.Chia
- “Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is going to determine how you’re going to live your life.” Joel Osteen
- “Positive thinking can be contagious. Being surrounded by winners helps you develop into a winner.” Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “When you go through a negative situation, don’t think about it. Make it positive.” Yoko Ono
- “When you think positive, good things happen.” Matt Kemp
- “Choose the positive. You have a choice. You are the master of your attitude. Choose the positive, the constructive.” Bruce Lee
- “Being positive doesn’t happen by chance. It’s a decision.” Diamante Lavendar
- “Do good, live in the most positive and joyful way possible every day.” Roy T. Bennett
Theme of Positive Thinking Quotes
The general theme of these quotes talks about how positive thinking can be demonstrated in our thoughts, emotions, and attitudes. It also highlighted the impact of positive thinking on our lives. For instance, when a person only sees the good in words, actions, and intentions of others, there is no room for negativity and life would be lighter and happier.
According to the study of Scheier & Carver (1993) entitled “On the Power of Positive Thinking: The Benefits of Being Optimistic”, positive thinking is often equated with optimism which greatly influenced the expectations or outlook of people. Thus, no matter how difficult the situation is, people still find the courage for progress, goals, and recovery.
If you are feeling negative emotions such as sadness and fear, try to remodel our thoughts and actions. Do not focus on the negative; instead, think of happy times and motivation to continue and keep you positive.
Inspirational Video on Positive Thinking
What do you think?
When you read these positive thinking quotes, how these do make you feel? Does it somehow lessen the burden you are feeling and give you a the inspiration to move forward and think positively? Feel free to let me know in the comments.