Inspiring others is beneficial to both the giver and receiver of the inspiration. It helps others feel better about themselves and makes you grow because genuinely supporting other people’s needs is very fulfilling.
Here are 76 “you are my inspiration quotes” to share with someone special in your life. Mean the words when you say them to your loved one. They will love you more, and you will feel a deep sense of inner satisfaction.
You Are My Inspiration Quotes
It is easy to take our loved ones for granted sometimes. But when we tell them how much they inspire us, we motivate them to do even more.
- “Because of you, I can feel myself slowly, but surely, becoming the me I have always dreamed of being.” – Tyler Knott Gregson
- “At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.” – Albert Schweitzer
- “You are the reason for all of my success. You are my inspiration and motivation.” – Anonymous
- “You are my inspiration and my folly. You are my light across the sea, my million nameless joys, and my day’s wage. You are my divinity, my madness, my selfishness, my transfiguration, and purification. You are my rapscallionly fellow vagabond, my tempter and star. I want you.” – George Bernard Shaw
- “Not even the wind can bring a tear to my eye the way you do.” – John Geddes
- “You are my sun on a gloomy day, like a lighthouse in a stormy sea. Thanks for all your care for me, good morning my love, time to get up.” – Anonymous
- “You are my soul, my inspiration, my hopes, my dream, my happiness. You are my life… you are mine.” – Yam
- “When I wake up and see you lying next to me, I can’t help but smile. It will be a good day simply because I started it with you.” – Unknown
- “Every morning I wake up, I realize that you are the best thing that ever happened to me. Have a great day.” – Unknown
- “You’re kinda, sorta, basically, pretty much always on my mind.” – Anonymous
- “I love you not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.” – Roy Croft
- “You’re my inspiration, motivation, and running drive to wake up every day. You make me feel happy, and if I lost you, I would feel so unhappy. You are the only reason I smile. You’re the person I run to and tell everything to. You make me feel complete. You’re important to me, and I couldn’t imagine living life without you.” – Unknown
- “So many people have touched my heart and made an impact on my world. I’m thankful for every lesson and learning experience.” – Bindi Irwin
- “I’m in love with your smile. I’m in love with your voice. Whenever I see you, my heart will rejoice. I’m in love with your laugh. I’m in love with your personality. I’m in love with your individuality. I’m in love with you and who you are.” – Unknown
- “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” – Harry (Billy Crystal)
- “This is for all the simple little things you have done for me that in time have added up to be so great.” – Anonymous
- “I love you because you understand me, take the time to teach me, support me, and encourage me to reach my goals.” – Anonymous
- “Some people arrive and make such a beautiful impact on your life, you can barely remember what life was like without them.” – Anna Taylor
- “You are my happily ever after, my soul mate, my best friend, my dream come true, my one and only, my shoulder to lean on, my everything, forever and always.” – Anonymous
- “Some memories are unforgettable, remaining ever vivid and heartwarming!” – Joseph B. Wirthlin
Inspirational Quotes to Encourage a Loved One
Use the following quotes to inspire and motivate your loved ones if they are going through a rough patch.
Help them hang in there and never give up.
- “We simply can’t abandon ship every time we encounter a storm. Real love is about weathering the terms of life together.” – Seth Adam Smith
- “Love conquers all.” – Virgil
- “Yet it is only love which sets us free.” – Maya Angelou
- “Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are stiffened.” – Rev. Billy Graham
- “Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.” – H. L. Mencken
- “Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself. And no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dream.” – Paulo Coelho
- “And remember, as it was written, to love another person is to see the face of God.” – Victor Hugo
- “We should always pray for help, but we should always listen for inspiration and impressions to proceed in ways different from those we may have thought of.” – John H. Groberg
- “The excitement of dreams coming true is beyond the description of words.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.” – Alfred Lord Tennyson
- “You be you. Don’t be your parents or grandparents. You can admire them, appreciate them, and learn from them. But you cannot be them. You aren’t them.” – Max Lucado
- “Within us is energy which, when channelized, spirals into inspiration.” – Unknown
- “A deadline is negative inspiration. Still, it’s better than no inspiration at all.” – Rita Mae Brown
- “Inspiration is fleeting. When you find inspiration, capture it by taking action. Do something to fulfill your inspiration. Even if you make just one move, it is something that can change your life.” – Anil Sinha
You Are My Inspiration Quotes for Moms
There are no words to recognize the unconditional love of mothers. But you can try using these words – they come pretty close.
- “All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.” – Marion C. Garretty
- “A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.” – Cardinal Mermillod
- “For your thoughtfulness and generosity, from you, I have learned much of life’s philosophy — thank you sincerely.” – Unknown
- “I look back on my childhood and thank the stars above. For everything you gave me, but mostly for your love.” – Wayne F. Winters
- “A mother is the truest friend we have.” – Washington Irving
- “Mom, thank you for always modeling the utmost strength, determination, and work ethic.” – Steph Gold
You Are My Inspiration Quotes for Dads
Dads are often ignored, but they sacrifice a lot to give us the life we now have. Here are a few quotes you can use to appreciate how much they’ve inspired you.
- “Sometimes the poorest man leaves his children the richest inheritance.” – Ruth E. Renkel
- “The power of a dad in a child’s life is unmatched.” – Justin Ricklefs
- “My parents are my backbone. Still are. They’re the only group that will support you if you score zero or you score 40.” – Kobe Bryant
- “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.” – Jim Valvano
- “My Dad is my hero.” – Harry Connick, Jr.
- “Parental love is the only love that is truly selfless, unconditional, and forgiving.” – Dr. T.P. Chia
- “Becoming a dad is one thing — being a dad is many things.” – Steve Chapman
- “When my father didn’t have my hand…he had my back.” – Linda Poindexter
- “To the WORLD, you are a dad. To our FAMILY, you are the world.” – Unknown
Inspirational Love Quotes for Your Lover
Use these inspirational love quotes to keep the flames burning in your romantic relationship.
- “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.” – Maya Angelou
- “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.” – A. A. Milne
- “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.” – Nicholas Sparks
- “We are two among the wild herds spontaneous as any.” – Walt Whitman
- “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” – Aristotle
- “For it was not into my ear you whispered but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” – Judy Garland
- “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” – Herman Hesse
- “If I had to choose between breathing and loving you, I would use my last breath to tell you I love you.” – Deanna Anderson
- “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect, and I loved you even more.” – Angelita Lim
- “I love your feet because they have wandered over the earth and through the wind and water until they brought you to me.” – Pablo Neruda
- “In this world, it is too common for people to search for someone to lose themselves in. But I am already lost. I will look for someone to find myself in.” – C. JoyBell C.
- “So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.” – Pablo Coelho
- “Do I love you? My Goodness, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches.” – William Goldman
- “Once I knew you, I never wanted to know anyone else.” – Leo Christopher
- “I never want to stop making memories with you.” – Pierre Jeanty
- “To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything.” – T. Tolis
- “Before, I wanted to say, ‘I found love!’ But now, I want to say, ‘I found a person. And he belongs to me, and I belong to him.” – C. JoyBell C.
- “I ignored your aura, but it grabbed me by the hand like the moon pulled the tide, and the tide pulled the sand.” – Talib Kweli
- “You are my rainbow to keep. My eyes will always be watching you; never will I lose sight of you.” – Vesna Bailey
- “We are most alive when we’re in love.” – John Updike
- “When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.” – Paolo Coelho
- “I loved you enough to let you see anger, disappointment, disgust, and tears in my eyes.” – Erma Bombeck
- “For you see, each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.” – Rosemonde Gerard
- “When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you. When I met you, I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I’m afraid to lose you.” – Rene Yasenek
- “Whatever it is that makes you the person you are – that’s what I love. All of it.” – Amy Vincent (Claudia Gray)
- “It’s not where you are in life, it’s who you have by your side that matters.” – Unknown
- “We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.” – Thornton Wilder
I’m sure these quotes will motivate you to tell your loved ones how much they’ve inspired you and how valuable they are to you.
Bringing inspiration to your loved ones shows how deeply you appreciate their presence in your life.