No relationship is always rosy, whether with family, friends, or romantic partners. Misunderstandings and differing opinions can cause rifts and make people grow apart.
However, it is important to let our loved ones know that we still love them despite our differences.
If you are looking for I Still Love You quotes to tell someone dear to you, this collection of love quotes will inspire you to the right words.
I Still Love You Quotes to Tell Your Family
The saying is true: family is everything! Yet, you can’t completely avoid conflicts, especially when there is poor communication.
The following love quotes and sayings will not only remind you of the importance of family but will also help you tell your family that you love them, regardless of your differences.
- “This is my family. I found it all on my own. It’s little and broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good.” – Stitch
- “We may have our differences, but nothing’s more important than family.” – Coco
- “Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life.” – Lisa Weed
- “My son was staying with me, and we got up to watch it; just before they announced the supporting actress, he came up and put his arm around me. I think it was like, ‘Either way, mom, I still love you.’ But then it was funny because I saw it. I saw my picture, and I heard them announce it, but I had to ask him, ‘Did I really see that?’ I wasn’t sure I was seeing it, but he assured me that, yes, I was nominated for the Academy Award. We just sort of cried a little bit.” – June Squibb
- “Families are like branches on a tree. We grow in different directions, yet our roots remain as one.” – Unknown
- “At first, when we truly love someone, our greatest fear is that the loved one will stop loving us. What we should fear and dread, of course, is that we won’t stop loving them, even after they are dead and gone. For I still love you with the whole of my heart.” – Gregory David Roberts
- “I still love the people I’ve loved, even if I cross the street to avoid them.” – Uma Thurman
- “Please understand. Please forgive me. I prayed every day for you to be alive until hope became painful. Don’t hate me. I still love you.” – Lauren Oliver
- “If ever there is tomorrow when we’re not together… there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think, but the most important thing is, even if we’re apart… I’ll always be with you.” – Winnie the Pooh
I Still Love You Quotes to Tell a Friend
Bad friends aren’t worth keeping. But when you find true friendship, give it your all. And although there will be occasional fights and arguments, the bond of friendship and real love can last a lifetime. Check out these short love quotes for your friend.
- “There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves; it is not my nature.” – Jane Austen
- “I still love you. And sometimes, my friend, the love I have, and can’t give to you, crushes the breath from my chest. Sometimes, even now, my heart is drowning in a sorrow that has no stars without you, and no laughter, and no sleep.” – Gregory David Roberts
- “So when I said I’d always be your friend, I meant that… I always want to be there for you, no matter what. No matter which way. And if you don’t feel the same way, that’s okay. I understand. I’ll just keep on loving you.” – Emma Mills
- “That’s when I realized what a true friend was. Someone who would always love you — the imperfect you, the confused you, the wrong you — because that is what people are supposed to do.” – Unknown
- “I used to love you, and I still do. So selfish. I love the old you; the you that didn’t shoot drugs …the you that didn’t get beat on by men. You laugh in my face and call me a fool, but it’s true I still love you. Sometimes, I can see the old you when your eyes flash, when you almost look alive.” – Henry Rollins
- “I love you still, but with your death, I succumbed to a kind of infatuation. I convinced myself that what you and I had, so very briefly, was of far vaster and deeper import than it truly was. Of all the weapons we chose to turn upon ourselves, guilt is the sharpest, Silverfox. It can carve one’s own past into unrecognizable shapes, false memories leading to beliefs that sow all kinds of obsessions.” – Steven Erikson
- “The girl behind the scrawled letters. I loved you from the moment I read them. I love you still.” – Cassandra Clare
- “Pills n potions… We’re overdosin… I’m angry, but I still love you.” – Nicki Minaj
- “I’ve asked about you, and they told me things, but my mind didn’t change, and I still feel the same.” – Drake
I Still Love You Quotes to Tell a Romantic Partner
Want to be a better partner or soul mate? One of the tricks is learning to say the right word at the right time.
Intimate relationships go through ebb and flow cycles, and expecting otherwise is simply unrealistic. However, it doesn’t mean you love your partner less when the passion, energy, and romance are temporarily replaced by space, quietness, and detachment.
Still, you should remind your special someone that they mean the world to you, no matter what happens and regardless of your moods. Use these deep love quotes and sayings to convey unconditional love.
- “Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will.” – Elaine Davis
- “Do not urge me to leave you or turn back from you. Where you go, I will go. Where you stay, I will stay.” – Shelby Mahurin
- “I still love you. I will always love you, and that is all that matters. I will forgive you anything, and I will forgive you this.” – Melissa de la Cruz
- “I’m here. I love you. I don’t care if you need to stay up crying all night long; I will stay with you. There’s nothing you can ever do to lose my love. I will protect you until you die, and after your death, I will still protect you. I am stronger than depression, and I am braver than loneliness, and nothing will ever exhaust me.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
- “My love for you is past the mind, beyond my heart, and into my soul.” – Boris Kodjoe
- “I would have come for you. And if I couldn’t walk, I’d crawl to you, and no matter how broken we were, we’d fight our way out together ― knives drawn, pistols blazing. Because that’s what we do. We never stop fighting.” – Leigh Bardugo
- “When I say I love you more, I don’t mean I love you more than you love me. I mean, I love you more than the bad days ahead of us. I love you more than any fight we will ever have. I love you more than the distance between us; I love you more than any obstacle that could try and come between us. I love you the most.” – Unknown
- “I love you not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.” – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- “‘Willa?’ ‘Yes’ ‘it’s morning, and I still love you.’” – Sarah Addison Allen
- “Tiffany and I are great friends, and I appreciate all that she is doing for me now. But she is not you. I still love you, Nikki. And you can’t control or alter true love.” – Matthew Quick
- “For nobody else gave me a thrill ― with all your faults, I love you still. It had to be you, wonderful you; it had to be you.” – Frank Sinatra
- “The water shines only by the sun. And it is you who are my sun.” – Charles de Leusse
- “You are my temple. You are my priest. You are my prayer. You are my release.” – Sabaa Tahir
- “You’re everything. You’re chaos and order and everything in between. Like sunshine kept back by clouds. Like the entire world’s imploded inside you, all I see are the stars sewn into your skin. You’re filled with soft, dark music. I hear it all the time. Your music.” – Tara Sim
- “I’ve been in love with you since the very beginning. You asked why there isn’t anyone else in my life, and the reason … is you.” – Julie James
- “Now that I’ve known a life with you by my side, I’m not sure I could bear that kind of loneliness again.” – Claire Legrand
- “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect, and I loved you even more.” – Angelita Lim
I Still Love You Quotes to Tell an Ex
Can you rebuild a broken relationship or broken heart? Yes, you can!
Even if a committed relationship like marriage is already at the separation stage, you can rekindle the spark and make things work again.
Of course, it will take quite some effort, lots of patience, the right attitude, and the right words. If you’re still in love with your ex, here are a few quotes that might inspire you to use the right words for the special someone your heart still beats for.
- “You’re always the first and the last thing on this heart of mine. No matter where I go or what I do, I’m thinking of you.” – Dierks Bentley
- “I love you still, against my will.” – Sarah Kane
- “I’m not leaving you. You are worth the risk, do you hear me? You’re always going to be worth the risk.” – Kathryn Purdie
- “I love you. Still not the right word, but I know you want to hear it.” – Sylvia Day
- “Break my heart. Break it a thousand times if you like. It was only ever yours to break.” – Kiera Cass
- “No matter what happens, I will never, not in a thousand tragic outcomes, ever regret loving you.” – Sara Raasch
- “‘Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.” – Alfred Lord Tennyson
- “Somehow, I couldn’t stop. I had turned into someone that I would have pitied in another life; someone who searched for signs, who analyzed patterns, who went over every word in a conversation looking for hidden meanings, secret signals, the subtext that said, ‘Yes, I still love you,’ of course, I still love you.” – Jennifer Weiner
- “And I know it might sound crazy, but after all that, I still love you. You wanna come back into my life, but now there is something I have to do. I have to tell the one that I once adored, that they can’t have my love no more, ‘cause my heart can’t take no more lies, and my eyes are all out of cries.” – Amanda Perez
- “I couldn’t hear a thing in the world but you. And it was so cold then and so silent, and I loved you so much. Now it’s hot and dead quiet again, and I love you still.” – John Green
- “I loved you yesterday. I love you still. I always have and I always will.” – Tim Walters
- “I know you. I know this isn’t you. And even if it is, I still love you as much as I always have. You will always be mine. I will always love you; I promised you that when you left, and it’s true now.” – Melissa de la Cruz