Want to develop a more positive outlook on life? The following Life Is Precious quotes can help you do just that.
Sometimes, we are guilty of taking life for granted; we hardly stop to appreciate our moments! At other times, we put off living fully until the stars align.
But your life is happening right now, in this red-hot minute! Don’t wait for a wake-up call to appreciate life.
And while it may not be practical to bask in the magnificence of the sunrise and sunset or smell the roses every day, you must do your best not to take your days for granted.
Live fully now ― in this moment ― regardless of how imperfect your life may seem right now. Enjoy and cherish your time here and spend it with the people that matter most to you.
Let these quotes inspire you to live your best life now!
Best Life Is Precious Quotes
- “Enjoy life while you have it, for it does not last long.” – Prasanna Rao Bandela
- “If we really think that home is elsewhere and that this life is a ‘wandering to find home,’ why should we not look forward to the arrival?” – C. S. Lewis
- “Remember life is precious; cease to be so careless about life or death.” – M. Moores (Prof.)
- “All of life is a gift and should be celebrated.” – William Powell Tuck
- “Being alive is an infinite blessing. Appreciate life for what it is. Love what it is.” – Dr. M. Sarada Devi
- “Life is too precious to go around angry and resentful and negative. Life is too short for that.” – Eugene St Martin Jr.
- “Life should be cherished more than material things. Life is precious, and you should live each day to its fullest.” – Annie L. Williams
- “Remember, Life is precious and only once — if you miss the boat, it is missed forever.” – Joji Vall
- “One day, your life will be no more. We tend to live life without the urgency that this basic fact of life provides. ‘There will always be tomorrow,’ we say. It is a stubborn illusion.” – Kavit Haria
- “Just imagine, among 8.7 million species, only one has become smart enough to ponder over the meaning of life. This simple evolutionary fact itself implies the gravitas of human life.” – Abhijit Naskar
- “Life and death, union and separation, follow hard upon one another. Nothing is steadfast but the will; nothing endures but one’s achievements. These alone count in life.” – Yoshida Shoin
- “Life is precious, do not waste it doing anything that your heart does not respect or agree with.” – Leon Brown
- “Just remember ― Life is precious. Treat it that way!” – Jaideep Singh Chaddha
- “It dawns on you one day… how precious your life is and how not okay it is for anyone, ever, to cause you any amount of suffering, ever. Then the next time you step out the door, you look at everyone, and you’re thinking, ‘My life is precious, and you’re not allowed to hurt me.’” – C. JoyBell C.
- “Life is a gem; the more you polish, the more it will shine.” – Rahul Purohit
- “Life is precious and more immeasurable by any jewel.” – Ken Goss
- “Like water, life is precious, but most people, through their lack of empathy, prefer to waste it.” – Michael Bassey Johnson
- “I love my life, you loved your life, he or she loves his or her own life, so why do you have to take someone’s life?” – Prince el fati
- “Life summed up, it’s all up to you, treat with kindness in all that you do.” – Missee Nelligan
- “Life is precious, and everyone deserves to be happy; after all, happiness is free.” – Sofia Villarreal
- “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” – Chinese proverb
- “Life is so precious! Live with love, joy, happiness, and abundance.” – Debasish Mridha
- “Every day of your life is a miracle; every moment is a miracle. You can take life for granted. You can focus on all your shortcomings, all your pains and trials, but even then, it is a miracle that these things even exist.” – Joji Valli
- “Remember, life is precious, and pride is worth nothing.” – William Post
- “The years teach much which the days never know.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Life is precious, life is beautiful, life is exciting. Life can be terrible at times, but there is no good without the bad.” – Lewis Pope
- “I would argue that nothing gives life more purpose than the realization that every moment of consciousness is a precious and fragile gift.” – Steven Pinker
- “Life is an opportunity. Benefit from it. Life is beauty. Admire it. Life is a dream. Realize it. Life is a challenge. Meet it. Life is a duty. Complete it. Life is a game. Play it. Life is a promise. Fulfill it. Life is sorrow. Overcome it. Life is a song. Sing it. Life is a struggle. Accept it. Life is a tragedy. Confront it. Life is an adventure. Dare it. Life is luck. Make it. Life is too precious, do not destroy it. Life is life. Fight for it.” – Mother Theresa
- “It’s amazing to see the beauty of the world. It’s so beautiful and so brutal. It’s a reminder that every second of life is precious.” – Sally Green
- “Life is precious! Life is extraordinary! Life is beautiful! Life is a gift; what are you doing with yours?” – T. R. Williams
Precious Life Quotes for Seizing the Moment
Life is a precious gift and full of precious life lessons. Here are some precious life quotes you can use as a human being to embrace your beautiful life and treat it as your greatest gift.
- “Go for it now. The future is promised to no one.” – Wayne Dyer
- “I don’t know how long I will live any more than I know the secret to eternal life. And I don’t want to know. Such knowledge seems inconsistent with appreciating life for what it is right now, right here.” – Charles K. Poole
- “If you could possibly understand how precious and powerful your experience of this one lifetime as yourself is, you wouldn’t be trying to go anywhere else. If you could know the perfection of time and space, you would slow each moment down to drain every possible nuance of juice and flavor from it.” – Jacob Nordby
- “Appreciate life for what it is and the way it is now. Accept all that is. Everything is as it should be.” – Elaine McGuinness
- “Experience life while you still can: we only get one chance at this, and it’s a pity to waste it.” – Thomas McIlveen
- “Never miss a moment during your eternal journey.” – Mel Wayne
- “Enjoy life while you can. It can be taken in a heartbeat.” – Jasmin Morin
- “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.” – Mark Twain
- “You know that life is precious, brief, and oh so fragile. But what do you do with such vulnerability? One attitude is to live your life with fear and paranoia. Another response is to embrace the fleeting quality of life by seizing the day (carpe diem) and never taking things for granted.” – Ashley Davis Bush
- “You don’t have to wait for a wake-up call to begin to live in the present.” – Cynthia Heald
- “When you leave this place, your body and mind and the earth which holds you, you will look back and only wish you had known the immense richness that you hurried through trying to find other better states of being.” – Jacob Nordby
- “Life is precious; we don’t know which moment is going to be our last moment in this world. Every moment needs to be celebrated. Life is meaningful; every moment needs to be embraced with learnings.” – Hammad Ansari
- “Go out into the world where your heart calls you. The blessings will come. I promise you that. I wish you the insight to recognize the blessings as such, and sometimes it’s hard. But you’ll know it’s a blessing if you are enriched and transformed by the experience. So be ready. There are great souls and teachers everywhere. It’s your job to recognize them.” – Sy Montgomery
- “Life is not a game. Still, in this life, we choose the games we live to play.” – J. R. Rim
- “Let’s face the fact that the age you are at this very moment is the best and only age available to you, so treasure each moment as you experience it.” – Daniel D. Heer
- “When you reach the end of the line, you want to be able to look back and feel that you’ve experienced life fully, that you haven’t missed out on anything.” – Thomas Nelson
- “But this is the best bite. Heaven is here. Nirvana is now. As soon as you know that for sure your life will never be the same again. In fact, in every way, it seeks to get your attention. Begs you to awaken to the magic right before your eyes.” – Jacob Nordby
- “If you want to be sad, no one in the world can make you happy. But if you make up your mind to be happy, no one and nothing on earth can take that happiness from you.” – Paramahansa Yogananda
Life Is Precious Quotes for Making the Most of Your Time
Our time is a precious resource, and I am a great believer in making the most out of life. These precious life quotes and sayings can guide you to make the most out of your life. This doesn’t mean just getting through your days and watching the time slip by. It means feeling alive each day and making even the most ordinary things a more precious resource.
- “If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of.” – Bruce Lee
- “Life is precious, and time is a key element. Let’s make every moment count and help those who have a greater need than our own.” – Harmon Killebrew
- “Whether it’s the best of times or the worst of times, it’s the only time we’ve got.” – Art Buchwald
- “Life only lasts a moment. A fragile sliver of time is all that you’ve been given. So live each moment fully, each day like it’s your last; let each year seem like a century has passed.” – Alondra Lyn Swink
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma, which is living with the results of other people’s thinking.” – Steve Jobs
- “Follow your heart. Time is precious. Don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Jess C. Scott
- “Life is too precious to allow others to define you, to waste time trying to live up to the mask that we all sometimes wear, to wake up to a new day without thanking he who allowed it to happen.” – Ken Goss
- “We spend precious hours fearing the inevitable. It would be wise to use that time adoring our families, cherishing our friends, and living our lives.” – Maya Angelou
- “Life is precious, and relationships are precious. I’m a great believer in family.” – Len Goodman
- “Hello, sun in my face. Hello you who made the morning and spread it over the fields…watch, now, how I start the day in happiness, in kindness.” – Mary Oliver
- “Waking up this morning, I smile. Twenty-four brand new hours are before me. I vow to live fully in each moment and to look at all beings with eyes of compassion.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
- “If it weren’t for the last minute, nothing would get done.” – Rita Mae Brown
- “Life is precious as is love. When merged, they bring purpose. Life is divine, as is the soul. When merged, they bring strength. Life is beautiful, as is creation. When merged, they bring wonder. Life is limited as is time.” – Robert G. Sholten
- “You will never find time for anything. If you want time, you must make it.” – Charles Buxton
- “You may delay, but time will not.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “Time is like the wind; it lifts the light and leaves the heavy.” – Domenico Cieri Estrada
- “There’s only one thing more precious than our time, and that’s who we spend it on.” – Leo Christopher
If you like these life is precious quotes, you might want to check out this compilation of Live Laugh Love quotes and sayings to help you quickly overcome disappointments and motivate you into action.