Falling in love is finding someone that reminds you of your worthiness – your completeness. Yet, it often feels as if it is the person that makes you feel complete! Your soulmate.
While you must maintain a sense of self-esteem in your romantic relationship, it is important to let your partner know how complete they make you feel.
To help you with that and to find the right words, here are 60 you complete me quotes to tell your partner.
I Feel Complete With You Quotes
- “I love you – I am at rest with you – I have come home.” – Dorothy L. Sayers
- “You don’t even have to ask twice, you could have my heart, or we could share it like the last slice.” – Drake
- “Every day, my love for you grows higher, deeper, wider, stronger… It grows and grows until it touches the tip of where you are and comes back to me in the loving memory of you, and my heart melts with that love and grows even more.” – Maureen Hunter
- “I know very well since the first day we met that I won’t be able to stay alone without you by my side. I love you beyond imagination.” – Anonymous
- “He is power and poetry, grace and perfection, and I feel my body tighten in response to the beauty that is Damien.” – J. Kenner
- “No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you’re the only one who knows the sound of my heart from the inside.” – Kristen Proby
- “I am in you and you in me; mutual in divine love.” – William Blake
- “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you…I could walk through my garden forever.” – Alfred Lord Tennyson
- “All that you are is all that I’ll ever need.” – Ed Sheeran
- “I love you the more in that I believe you had liked me for my own sake and for nothing else.” – John Keats
- “For the rest of my life, I will always nurture your love in my heart. I will always dream of you because it is through so my life is complete.” – Anonymous
- “You think you’re one of millions, but you’re one in a million to me.” – Brad Paisley
- “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.” – Pablo Neruda
- “You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had.” – Nicholas Sparks
- “I love this simply because it’s cute, and I guess it’s a sign of the times in many respects. It’s pretty much saying you complete me, only in the sweetest way possible.” – F Scott Fitzgerald
- “Sometimes, I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you.” – Jodi Lynn Anderson
- “I love you more than any words can say. You have made me a complete person. You are everything to me. And I cannot think of living life without you. And I love you forever.” – David Gest
- “Your heart is mine; there I reign. I am content.” – Pierre Corneille
- “You are the sunshine of my life! Thanks for brightening my world with the warmth of your love.” – Jennie Garth
- “Grow old with me! The best is yet to be.” – Robert Browning
You Complete Me Quotes for Long-Distance Romantic Relationships
If you’re in a long-distance relationship, you’ll most likely need extra work to make it work. One of the important things to do is to constantly remind your partner that they are in your thoughts.
Consider texting or saying a couple of the following romantic quotes to them over the phone when you get the chance to speak with your partner.
- “Being with you and not being with you is the only way I have to measure time.” – Jorge Luis Borges
- “You are the sunshine of my life; you take the clouds away and make me a rainbow every day. You’re in my heart, where you’ll forever stay. I love you, sweetheart.” – Stephanie
- “You belong to me just as I belong to you. I wish I could always find the means to be with you in every second of my life. I love you, my dear love.” – Anonymous
- “I know of no greater happiness than to be with you all the time, without interruption, without end.” – Franz Kafka
- “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” – Emily Brontë
- “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.” – Maya Angelou
- “How I wish I could always hear your voice. It completes me and makes me feel like a woman. In your absence, my life means not much to me.” – Anonymous
- “I’m going to claim you with the entire universe looking on because you are mine, and you always will be, no matter where we go from here.” – J. Kenner
- “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” – Nora Ephron
- “You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.” – Mr. Darcy
- “My love for you is elemental and immutable, and it will sustain me until I die.” – Sharon Shinn
- “My love for you has no depth; its boundaries are ever-expanding. My love and my life with you will be a never-ending story. My love with you is never-ending.” – M. Christina White
- “If my love were an ocean, there would be no more land. If my love were a desert, you would see only sand. If my love were a star-late at night, only light. And if my love could grow wings, I’d be soaring in flight.” – Jay Asher
- “Without you, my life is incomplete, so I am lucky to have met a very kind and gentle man like you in this world. I love you so much.” – Anonymous
- “I’ll love you with all my heart, in every life, through every death. I will not be bound by anything but my love for you.” – Lauren Kate
Sharing My Completeness With You Quotes
It is easy to lose yourself in your relationship and forget your true worth. I’m all for falling head over heels, but don’t lose your sense of self. Remember to find a healthy balance in your romantic relationship, which begins with falling in love with yourself.
Only when you truly love yourself and honor your individuality can you have anything of value to offer your partner. Keep the following you complete me quotes in mind to help you maintain your sense of self-worth in your relationship.
- “The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness.” – Neale Donald Walsch
- “I love you not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you.” – Roy Croft
- “Marriages struggle because we’ve set our marriages up to fail by thinking that this person is going to complete me when they were never created to do that.” – Mark Hall
- “Through true love, you touch inner completeness.” – Rajneesh
- “I do not need someone to complete me, but if you wanted to, we could walk next to each other into whatever is coming next.” – Lorde
- “If I can do anything in this time of my career, I want to make it easier for other actresses and girls who are growing up to go, ‘I get to be a part of a comedy or an action film or a romantic comedy or a thriller or just a romance, without having to wind up with someone to complete us.’ I complete me. I just got lucky that, after I completed myself, I met someone who could tolerate me.” – Sandra Bullock
- “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” – Aristotle
- “I don’t need love or a man to complete me, and someday, you’ll find that true for yourself. Suitors will come and go, but you will remain.” – Amanda Hocking
- “I’m considering getting married again. I’ve not lost faith in that institution. I’m older; I’m smarter. I’m no longer searching for something to complete me… and therefore I’m now able to find someone to be a partner with.” – Teri Polo
- “It was not the feeling of completeness I so needed, but the feeling of not being empty.” – Jonathan Safran Foer
- “We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness – and call it love – true love.” – Robert Fulghum
- “But for the most part, love is a recognition, an opportunity to say, ‘there is something about you I cherish.’” – Raymond E. Feist
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
True Love Quotes
It is like looking into a mirror when you find that special person that makes you feel complete and a better partner – they reflect what true love is back to you! The feeling is almost unexplainable, but the following you complete me quotes might help you express your feeling to that special person.
- “No, this trick won’t work. How on earth are you ever going to explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love?” – Albert Einstein
- “Where Damien and I are concerned, there is never just silence. There is heat and electricity and lust and need, all harnessing the power of the universe to pull us together. And how can I be expected to fight physics?” – J. Kenner
- “Do you think that’s what love is? Not what they say on the front of those cheesy Valentine’s cards you see in petrol stations – you complete me – but is it when someone has seen you at your worst but still looks at you like you’re the best thing that’s ever happened to them? I think it might be.” – Tanya Byrne
- “For it was not into my ear you whispered but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” – Judy Garland
- “You know what I am going to say. I love you. What other men may mean when they use that expression, I cannot tell; what I mean is that I am under the influence of some tremendous attraction which I have resisted in vain, and which overmasters me.” – Charles Dickens
- “When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.” – Jess C. Scott
- “So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.” – Paulo Coelho
- “There are so many things I could say about you, but none of them can describe you fully. You are the beauty I was waiting for. The love of my life of whom I dreamed day and night.” – Dalai Lama
- “Unconditional love really exists in each of us. It is part of our deep inner being. It is not so much an active emotion as a state of being.” – Ram Dass
- “I love her, and that’s the beginning and end of everything.” – F Scott Fitzgerald
- “Quite often, you drive me mad, but more often, I’m just mad about you. And that darling, that’s the best love there is.” – Crystal Woods
No doubt, real love is beautiful, especially when that love and your wonderful life is shared with someone special – the loved one who increases your sense of completeness.
For more love quotes to tell your loved one, check out this collection of 100 You Are Amazing Quotes.