Positive affirmations are a powerful tool for creating the life we truly want. If you’re reading this, I assume you are familiar with what affirmations and positive thinking are, how to use them, and how to write your own powerful statements.
But if that’s not the case, I recommend checking out this post to get a good grasp of this powerful tool.
This article contains powerful daily affirmations for positive energy ― they’ll help you if you’re struggling with negativity or want to increase positivity in your life.
However, your life won’t likely change overnight because you read a few affirmations a couple of times. Here’s what I recommend: read these affirmations regularly until you internalize them. The change you want will happen when the statements sink into your subconscious.
Not every single affirmation here will resonate with you, and that’s okay. The most important thing is to choose those that ring true for you in your current situation.
I’ve grouped the daily positive affirmations into three sections.
The first and second sections contain variations of positive statements I use quite often. The last section is a selection of powerful positive-energy affirmations from famous speakers and authors. Whichever statements you choose, believe them when you say them.
“I Am” Affirmations for Positive Energy
“I am,” “I can,” and “I have” are the most powerful phrases you can use to create the life your want or alter a not-so-pleasant situation. Allow these words to vibrate in every aspect of your life as you repeat these affirmations.
- I am powerful, creative, and self-sufficient.
- I am happy, peaceful, healthy, prosperous, and content.
- I am confident about my gifts and talents and proudly share them with the world.
- I am in charge of my thoughts and use them to create the life I desire.
- I am attracting all the support I need from the universe.
- I am infinite consciousness.
- I am free of guilt and let go of all debilitating thoughts.
- I am worthy and deserving of all good things.
- I am divinely guided in everything; I know what to do in every situation.
- I am in charge of my life; I design it with my positive thoughts and actions.
- I am at peace with how my life is turning out; everything is working out for my highest good.
- I am constantly becoming a better version of myself.
- I am always at the right place at the right time.
- I am enough just as I am.
- I am energized by my positive thoughts.
- I am filled with positive thoughts and feelings for myself and the world around me.
- I am constantly tuned into my inner intelligence and guided toward the right path.
- I am capable of transforming negative energies and situations into positive ones.
- I am constantly shifting toward the life I desire.
- I am surrounded by positive energy and divine light.
General Affirmations for Positive Energy
The beauty of affirmations is that you can use them to improve just about any situation. If something in your life isn’t as you want (whether it is your health, relationships, work, or finances), you can change it with positive statements.
The following positive energy affirmations cut across multiple aspects of life. Find what speaks to your situation, repeat it regularly, and firmly believe it. Soon, you’ll begin to see the results you seek.
- The cells of my body are infused with positive energy.
- My body is filled with happy and healthy cells.
- I focus my energy on the present moment and trust in the perfect future that lies ahead.
- My life is evolving beautifully.
- An aura of positive energy surrounds me everywhere I go and in whatever I do.
- I confidently and courageously face all challenging situations.
- I accept all the good that comes to me and let go of things that no longer serve my highest good.
- Positive energy permeates my entire body, mind, and spirit.
- My thoughts and actions are predominantly positive; I am a positive thinker.
- I strongly believe in my goals and resolutely work to achieve them.
- My positivity radiates from within and permeates everyone and everything around me.
- My positive energy is my superpower.
- I make the most of my day, every single day.
- I give my best in all my endeavors and get amazing, positive results.
- I possess indescribable power within me to create the life I desire.
- I choose to be happy, regardless of my situation.
- The universe supports my effort and is always bringing my desires into reality.
- My positive attitude attracts positive things into my life.
- I breathe positive energy and feel invigorated to face the day’s challenges.
- My entire being radiates positive energy.
- I let go of limiting beliefs and focus on empowering thoughts and beliefs.
- The universe has my back, so I am confident everything will fall into place.
- The universe guides me in the right direction every day.
- My mind is filled with positivity, and it shows in my words and actions.
- I experience perfect synchronicities every day.
- I have many reasons to be grateful every day.
- My life gets better with every passing day.
- My mind is filled with nourishing thoughts; I am predominately in a state of positive vibration.
- My positive thoughts are uplifting; I see opportunities all around.
- Positive energy rejuvenates every cell of my body as I sleep tonight.
Affirmations for Positive Energy From Renown Authors/Speakers
Sometimes, we need someone to hold our hands when we can’t get our heads in the game. At such times, random affirmations on the internet or those you wrote yourself might seem not powerful enough to inspire you (even though that’s not necessarily true).
Here’s the thing.
It is okay to draw inspiration from others, especially those with vast experience in the areas of life where we struggle. However, you don’t want to use these people as crutches. Instead, let their words inspire you to realize your own power.
If you need a shoulder to lean on, here are selected affirmations for positive energy from world-renown motivational speakers and authors in the self-improvement/personal development genre.
- “I am connected to the whole. I am one with the Sun, the Earth, the Air, the Universe. I am Life Itself.” – Eckhart Tolle
- “All is well. Everything is working for my highest good. Out of this situation, only good will come. I am safe.” – Louise Hay
- “I know I’m good at what I do. I know that I always figure things out. I know that things do work out for me.” – Esther Hicks
- “I am worthy of the very best in life, and I now lovingly allow myself to accept it.” – Louise Hay
- “I give my problems to the great mind of God, I let go of them, confident that the correct answers will return to me when they are needed.” – Wayne Dyer
- “There is nothing that is too good for me. Whatever good I can see myself having, I shall have.” – Rev. Ike
- “I know that my body is a manifestation of pure spirit, and that spirit is perfect, and therefore my body is perfect.” – Wayne Dyer
- “Deep at the center of my being, there is an infinite well of love.” – Louise Hay
- “The world around me is teeming with possibilities.” – Esther Hicks
- “I am so fascinated by life. I know that frustration is not the way to go.” – Jim Rohn
- “I am capable, confident, intelligent, resilient and in charge. Health and happiness are my birthrights, and I accept with gratitude.” – Kris Carr
- “I have the ability to accomplish any task I set my mind to, with comfort and ease.” – Wayne Dyer
- “I am fortunate for the blessings I will receive today. I am looking forward to the opportunities that will come to me today.” – Charles F. Glassman
- “Each day is a new opportunity. I choose to make this day a great one.” – Louise Hay
- “I believe in the power and presence of God in me right now. God is the mastermind working through me in the now.” – Rev. Ike
- “I choose to honor, love and respect myself. I have the power within to decide what I want, and how I want to live.” – Maria Defillo
- “I love knowing that it doesn’t matter what’s going on right now because I can keep telling a new story.” – Esther Hicks
- “The universe is sending me so many opportunities. I enjoy prioritizing those that will create the highest vision I have for my life.” – Eileen Anglin
- “I see the hand of divine intelligence all around me, in the flower, the tree, the brook, the meadow. I know that the intelligence that created all these things ‘is in me,’ and around me, and that I can call upon it for my slightest need.” – Wayne Dyer
- “I visualize my ideal life and watch it manifest.” – Esther Hicks
- “I am the master of my fate. I am the captain of my soul.” – William Ernest Henley
- “I forgive everyone in my past for all perceived wrongs. I release them with love.” – Louise Hay
- “I let go of everything not divinely designed for me, and the perfect plan of my life now comes to pass.” – Florence Scovel
- “I know that the Universal Forces are always helping me. I know that the solution is in place.” – Esther Hicks
- “I am becoming the person I am capable of being by working harder on myself than I do on my job.” – Jim Rohn
- “I’m whole, and I’m strong, and I’m happy, and I’m sure. And I’m alive and glad to be. And I’m good at what I do. And I’m blessed. I’m tended to. I’m seen. I’m heard. I’m known.” – Esther Hicks
- “I give myself permission to be all that I can be, and I deserve the very best in life.” – Louise Hay
- “I know that there is no way to happiness. Happiness is The Way.” – Wayne Dyer
- “I must become that which I say I am. Therefore, I boldly declare ― I am Rich! I see it, and I feel it. I am rich in health, happiness, love, success and prosperity.” – Rev. Ike
- “I am the joy of life expressing and receiving in perfect rhythm.” – Louise Hay
- “I love being the clear example that I am. I love offering my vibration deliberately, and I love watching all the Universal factors lining things up.” – Esther Hicks
- ”Any thought that is passed on to the subconscious often enough and convincingly enough is finally accepted.” – Robert Collier
- “I’m Source Energy in a human body, and I get what I want.” – Esther Hicks
- “It is safe to be me. I love life. I am always safe and secure. I move forward in life with joy and ease. All is well in my world.” – Louise Hay
- “I have the ability to accomplish any task I set my mind to with ease and comfort.” – Wayne Dyer
- “As I say yes to life, life says yes to me!” – Louise Hay
- “I emanate love and joy, complete presence and openness, towards all beings.” – Eckhart Tolle
- “It is through selfless action that I experience my own fulfillment.” – Wayne Dyer
- “I come from the loving space of my heart, and I know that love opens all doors.” – Louise Hay
- “No matter where I am, I have the ability to focus in a way that is pleasing to me.” – Esther Hicks
It is easy to slip into negative thinking patterns in a world filled with negative messaging at nearly every turn. Thankfully, you can protect your mind with powerful affirmations for positive energy, infuse your thoughts with uplifting ideas, and live the happy life you’ve always wanted.